- This event has passed.
February 5, 2017
The purpose of this course is to give students understanding, practice and tools for Audience-Focused Communication: the way successful entrepreneurs and executives communicate concisely, clearly, and passionately so they understand their audiences, and their audiences understand them.
Students must attend both Sundays, 2/5 & 2/26, from 9 am-5 pm.
At the conclusion of this course, students will be better able to:
- Identify and present from their strengths and comfort-zones
- Utilize techniques to understand and address their audience’s overt and hidden agendas
- Determine what is pertinent in their presentations, and what should be left out for a given audience
- Present information tailored to a specific audience’s way of understanding, and in so doing, answer the audience’s unspoken or implicit questions
- Demonstrate a level of mastery of their presentation skills by exuding confidence, presence, and influence through strategic, audience-focused communication