“Transformational” “Dynamic” “A home run”
These are the words audiences use to describe Adam’s keynote presentations. Adam offers real-world expertise, movie industry stories, and genuine compassion for creative people in all walks of life to bring listeners to their feet in standing ovations — and give them practical, ready-to-use takeaways they can implement immediately to encourage their personal growth, enthusiasm, and high-quality results.
A Successful Entrepreneur Who Keynotes and Shares
Adam is not a professional speaker — he is a working professional who loves to speak and share real-world insights and entertaining stories to inform and motivate your audience.
- Producer of more than 30 films.
- Special Creative Advisor to CreativeFuture, the premier non-profit organization advocating for the rights of the creative community.
- Author of two books for emerging filmmakers: Inside Track for Independent Filmmakers and Filmmaking In Action, both published by Macmillan.
- Faculty member at the prestigious UC Berkeley Haas School of Business.
- Publisher and Managing Editor of Cultural Weekly, the popular digital magazine.
- Frequent speaker and consultant to Fortune 500 companies, institutions of higher education, government entities, and non-profit organizations.
- Keynote Subjects: Leadership, Success, Innovation, Change Management and Collaboration.
- Masterful, Entertaining and Engaging.
- Empowering Leaders to Inspire Others and Produce Lasting Change and Meaningful Results.
- Using 30 years of Hollywood Experiences to Captivate Audiences.
“Adam’s keynote was a home run! Our members said they would be able to immediately implement his tools to help their teams be more innovative.”
“Adam Leipzig’s dynamic speech began with his insights into Hollywood and creativity, then drove home a new economic solution. Our audience was thrilled and energized.”
“Our demanding and prestigious client base refer to Adam’s speaking as ‘transformational,’ and the individual impact he imparts captures the attention of C-Level audiences globally.”